...by my friend Rhoda. Here's what it's all about:
"THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the "6 weird things about you." People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog."
Six weird things about me:
1. I can not sleep in an unmade bed. If for whatever reason my bed does not get made, I must make it before I can get comfortable and go to sleep.
2. I avoid going bare foot at all costs except at the beach. I have to have shoes, slippers, flip flops or socks on my feet at all times.
3. I won't wear make-up. The only time in my whole life that I wore make-up was at my senior prom. I didn't even wear make-up at my wedding! I always use moisturizer and wear clear lip gloss though.
4. I'm cold all the time. Even in the summer I wear long sleeves most of the time. I freeze in air-conditioning! If I ever get hot, it's usually because I have a fever!
5. I have to have the toilet paper come from on top of the roll, and not have the paper hang close to the wall. I am very tempted to change the orientation when I visit other people's bathrooms...but I'm good, I do restrain myself. If one of my family members puts in on the wrong way in my house, I have to change it no matter what!
6. According to my boys, I do have somewhat of a weird laugh at times!
Ok, so now you know just how weird I am. You won't believe it, but this list is just the tip of the iceberg. According to my boys I am so weird that I would be here typing for days. :)
I have to tag 6 people. So, I guess Janice, Monika, Ren, Ang, Monica and last, but not least, Nora consider yourselves tagged! Please do not be upset with me. I know everyone is busy at this time of the year and please if you don't feel up to participating, please don't. I won't mind a bit. It doesn't bother me one way or the other what you do, just ignore the tag. OK? I thought it might be fun to know just how weird I am...