Yesterday I was finally able to clear off my dining room table and lay out all those squares I brought home from the Pine Street Inn Knit-a-thon back in November. I started joining the squares together. Instead of sewing the squares I'm using a chain stitch crochet, flat, side to side (similar to the way I joined my tessellated fish blanket together) rather than putting the right sides together and crocheting the edge. I think it will lay flatter this way. This project does seem to be challenging though because of the differences in the sizes of the squares as well as the variety of weights of yarn used. I will try my best. Will be interesting to see how it turns out!
There has been a teeny tiny bit of progress on my Lover's Knot Blanket project. Today I just started the 5th pattern repeat of the clustered braid pattern. Slow- but surely I'll get it done.
Good thing my new daughter-in-law and son are patient ;)
Happy weekend and happy knitting everyone :)